Wisconsin Wrongful Death Lawyer
Wisconsin Wrongful Death Related News
Wisconsin Wrongful Death Lawyer
Wrongful Death Lawyer
We help Wisconsin Wrongful Death victims and their families file claims with experienced Wisconsin Wrongful Death Lawyers!
Need a Wrongful Death Lawyer in Wisconsin?
Finding the right experienced Wisconsin wrongful death lawyer will be very important to your case and your settlement. Losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is a very difficult time for any family. We know that when you are grieving it is very hard to focus on insurance claims, wrongful death lawsuits and personal injury settlements. Burial expenses and medical bills can pile up quickly you will be comforted to know that an experienced Wisconsin wrongful death lawyer will help you get the compensation that you deserve from negligent parties.
The legal term “wrongful death” refers to a lawsuit that is filed in civil court between the family of a wrongful death victim and the person(s) they believe to be responsible for the victim’s death. A wrongful death can be defined as either unjust or negligent, with the actions of one party leading to the death of another party. Other examples of wrongful death can include medical malpractice, car crash, product liability, and workplace negligence.
We work with tough, experienced wrongful death lawyers that will fight for you for you! Choosing the right Wisconsin wrongful death lawyer will mean the difference between being awarded fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
We will connect you with wrongful death lawyers that have proven track record of successful verdicts and settlements in Wisconsin. Our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience represent victims of serious injury and wrongful death from accidents and unsafe products. If you have any questions regarding a wrongful death case please contact us today for a free consultation with an experienced, dedicated and skilled wrongful death lawyer.
What is My Case Worth?
The amount of financial damages in a Wisconsin wrongful death case can depend on many factors such as the age and health of the deceased, life expectancy of the deceased, financial loss, emotional loss, insurance coverage, and whether the surviving family members were dependent upon the deceased for financial support. Also to be considered in calculating financial damages is the victim's employment history, past wages, and expected future wages, loss of companionship, medical bills, Loss of spousal support & companionship, children, parents and other surviving family members. You are also entitled to all out of pocket expenses incurred, such as burial expenses.
Recent Wisconsin Wrongful Death Settlements
- $6.9 million settlement Madison, WI 2 men killed by semi-truck.
- $800,000 Wrongful death award Waukesha County Man killed in care crash.
- $500,000 awarded to Wisconsin pedestrian struck in crosswalk.
- $10 million award to ironworker that Fell from a one-story roof in Kenosha, WA
- $2.7 million award to family of man killed in ATV Accident.
- Wisconsin man awarded $1.5 million in asbestos wrongful death from mesothelioma.
- $1 million awarded to Wisconsin man from car accident death.
- $1.4 million in Wisconsin medical practice death.
- $250,000 Settlement, 47-year-old Wisconsin resident suffers fractured pelvis.
Wisconsin Wrongful Death Statistics
- There were 517 fatal car crashes in Wisconsin in 2010.
- There were 17,114 deer crashed in Wisconsin in 2010.
- There were 2,617 motorcycle crashes in Wisconsin in 2010.
- There were 7,129 truck involved crashes in Wisconsin in 2010.
- There were 48,520 total people injured in accidents in Wisconsin in 2010.
- There were 676 total people killed in accidents in Wisconsin in 2010.
- There were 120,654 total crashes in Wisconsin in 2010.
- More people are killed on Saturday on Wisconsin roads than any other day of the week.
- A Wisconsin pedestrian is killed every seven hours.
- A Wisconsin bicyclist is killed every eight hours.
- Between 700 and 800 people are killed each year in traffic accidents in Wisconsin
- Between 50,000 and 60,000 people are injured in car accidents in Wisconsin every year.
- There are between 125,000-150,000 Wisconsin car accidents per year.
National Wrongful Death Statistics
- Medical malpractice is responsible for more than 90,000 fatalities in U. S. each year.
- There are 20,000 accidental slip & fall accidents in the U. S. each year.
- There are more than 6,000 workplace deaths in the U. S. each year.
- There are 700 boating accidents deaths in the U. S. each year.
- More than 1,000 children die each year from swimming pool accidents.
- SUV rollovers accidents are responsible for more than 10,000 fatalities annually.
- Train accidents are responsible for more than 1,000 fatalities each year.
- Asbestos related Mesothelioma cancer kills 3,000 Americans each year.
- More than 200,000 people die each year as a result of prescription drugs.
- More than 1500 construction workers die on construction sites each year.
- More than 5,000 pedestrians are fatally injured each year in the U. S.
- There are more than 4,000 motorcycle deaths each year in the U.S.
- 18 Wheeler Truck accidents account for 1 in every 8 deaths.
- Auto accidents are one of the leading causes of death in the U. S.
- 1000 people in the U. S. die each year as a result of electrocution.
Wisconsin Wrongful Death Claimants
Wisconsin wrongful death laws permit only individuals with a certain relationship to the victim to file a wrongful death claim. Below are the heirs who can file these a wrongful death lawsuit:
- Victim’s surviving spouse
- Victim’s children
- Dependent stepchildren
- Dependent parents.
- Dependent minors living in the victim's household for at least 6 months
Wisconsin Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Wrongful death cases can be very complex and time consuming.
- Wrongful death cases have a strict statute of limitations for you file an injury claim.
- We connect you with experienced wrongful death lawyers in each state.
- Our injury attorneys have more than 31 years of experience!
- Our injury attorneys have recovered more than 2 billion in settlements & verdicts.
- Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your wrongful death lawsuit.
- Navigating through the legal process can be complicated and we will prepare you for this process.
- All of our wrongful death attorneys work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
- Many wrongful death cases can be resolved without the expense and trauma of going into a courtroom.
- We are to help your family sort through the legal issues resulting from an injury.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
Choosing a Wisconsin Wrongful Death Lawyer
Families of Wrongful Death Victims are entitled to these damages:
- Burial Expenses
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Mental anguish
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
All of our experienced Wisconsin wrongful death Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Wisconsin has a strict statute of limitations for you file your personal Injury lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Wrongful Death claim!
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live wrongful death counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your family.
We aggressively represent our clients!
10 Things a Wisconsin Wrongful Death Lawyer Can Do For You
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Wrongful Death case.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Wrongful Death cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can make sure that your Wrongful Death case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Wrongful Death litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Wrongful Death Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- Wrongful Death lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Wrongful Death Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining a Wrongful Death Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Wrongful Death Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation!
Serving ALL Wisconsin Cities and Counties
Eau Claire, WI
Fond du Lac, WI
Green Bay, WI
La Crosse, WI
Adams County, WI
Ashland County, WI
Barron County, WI
Bayfield County, WI
Brown County, WI
Clark County, WI
Columbia County, WI
Dane County, WI
Dodge County, WI
Door County, WI
Douglas County, WI
Dunn County, WI
Eau Claire County, WI
Grant County, WI
Green Lake County, WI
Green County, WI
Florence County, WI
Fond du Lac County, WI
Iowa County, WI
Iron County, WI
Jackson County, WI
Juneau County, WI
Jefferson County, WI
Kenosha County, WI
Kewaunee County, WI
La Crosse County, WI
Lafayette County, WI
Langlade County, WI
Lincoln County, WI
Manitowoc County, WI
Marathon County, WI
Marinette County, WI
Marquette County, WI
Milwaukee County, WI
Monroe County, WI
Oconto County, WI
Oneida County, WI
Outagamie County, WI
Ozaukee County, WI
Pierce County, WI
Pepin County, WI
Polk County, WI
Portage County, WI
Price County, WI
Racine County, WI
Richland County, WI
Rock County, WI
Rusk County, WI
Sauk County, WI
Saint Croix County, WI
Sawyer County, WI
Sheboygan County, WI
Shawano County, WI
Taylor County, WI
Trempealeau County, WI
Vernon County, WI
Vilas County, WI
Walworth County, WI
Waukesha County, WI
Washington County, WI
Waupaca County, WI
Waushara County, WI
Winnebago County, WI
Wood County, WI
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Wisconsin Wrongful Death Lawyer
Wisconsin Death Lawyer